Make sure to declare your rental income

Article in El País Hacienda persigue los anuncios de alquiler de piso en Internet
Newspaper article in El País

This morning in the Spanish news of Telecinco: Hacienda searches each time more actively the owners of rental apartments. They search the internet, advertisements in newspapers and even look for the signs on the streets.

Remember, if you rent out your house or apartment you need to declare the rental income in Spain. Besides that, if your have a holiday apartment or home, you need to register it as such at the Tourism board of the Comunidad Valencia, we can help you with that!


See also the Spanish newspaper El País click here.


Saludos, Manon


Read more articles

Write a comment

Comments: 0

Check out what other people say

We can only recommend MMC as perfect partners no matter if you want to rent or are looking for a local caretaker.


MMC Property Services heeft ons zeer professioneel ondersteund... read more


More testimonials about MMC Property Services

Our latest news

Visit the blog of MMC Property Services

Contact us

MMC Property Services

Javea, Alicante (Spain)

T: (+34) 630 168 804

Contact us by email


Openings hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00h - 18.00h


Follow MMC Property Services on Facebook

© Copyright 2015 - Present    MMC Property Services. All rights reserved.